Here is my homemade Baked Turmeric Blue Crabs , I created this recipes by myself and very proud of it. Feel free to try my exotic recipes for the taste of the sea and the health benefit of Turmeric! This recipes come with 2 additional bonus dishes to go with this dish and you will enjoy cooking in the kitchen because that is how I make your life yummy! 🙂
Baked Turmeric Blue Crabs
1.Preheat oven to 400 Line the baking tray with aluminum foil and prepare the other one to cover on top ,
2. Rinse and remove the top shell of the blue crabs , set aside.
3. Heat the pan on the stove and add the salted butter, add chopped garlic and saute on medium heat until you smell the aroma from the garlic and butter then add chopped onion and chopped tomatoes , stir frequently
4. Add some turmeric powder and stir-fry then add your all purpose seasoning , stir well and taste! Adjust the taste to your preference.
5. Place the blue crabs on the baking tray with foil and pour the ingredients we cooked from the pan onto the crabs.
6. Cover the crabs loosely with another aluminum foil , take it to bake for 15-17 mins and enjoy!
For the mussel salad to serve with Baked Turmeric crabs ( Additional dish ) Cook the mussels first with the butter in the heated pan then take the mussels out of the shells and toss them in a bowl , add some lime juice or lemon juice , sugar , chopped tomatoes , chopped green onion , and fish sauce ( you can use salt instead if you don't like the smell of fish sauce ) mix everything together and you can add some ground red pepper or any chili pepper for spiciness and taste it. Adjust the taste the way you like it.
For the butter rice ( Additional dish ) Put the cooked white rice in a bowl and mixed it with melted butter that you got from cooking the mussels , keep that butter and use it on the rice because that melted butter that has been heated with the mussel shells will be flavorful with the sea aroma then garnish the plate with some pickled red beet and serve! Enjoy 🙂