Here is one of the easiest and the fastest lamb steak recipes for you! No need to marinade your steak for hours because this recipes is for anyone who is in a rush. I find that Worcestershire sauce will help make your steak tasty and juicy. (I used Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce.) The aroma from the fresh rosemary is a big plus! Very easy and doesn’t take too much time. You can cook it indoor with the cast iron or grill it outdoors. Please give it a try!
Grilled Lamb Blade Steak
Heat the grill until the grill is very hot.
- In a bowl, place a lamb blade chop then add Worcestershire sauce and minced fresh rosemary. Rub it on both sides of the steak.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side of the steak.
- Once the grill is very hot, place the lamb blade chop on the grill and pour all the remaining sauce to the steak. Drizzle some oil over the steak.
- Grill the chop, you may cover with lid or leave it open, cook until each side is well-browned or grill to the desired done-ness about 6 minutes for rare (about 120 degrees on instant-read thermometer), about 8 minutes for medium (about 130 degrees), or about 10 minutes for well-done (140 to 150 degrees.) You can also test with fork. If you poke the steak and the steak is very soft and still have lots of red juice, it is rare.
- Serve with Arugula salad with bacon. Enjoy!