Here for all you chicken lovers! Yes, everyone loves chicken right? Inexpensive meat, easy to find, high in protein, and easy to digest! 🙂 This is one of the easiest recipes for you and only requires a few seasonings. Also, if you love the spiciness then give it a try! I guarantee you will fall in love with this super easy recipe!
Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs
- Rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry , set aside in a container with lid
- Combine honey and Sriracha sauce in a bowl , stir well
- Pour the sauce on the chicken thighs and add some salt and pepper
- make sure the chicken thighs is covered well in the sauce and cover with lid , marinade in the fridge for up to 4 hours or overnight
- Preheat the oven to 370 F , line the baking tray with aluminum foil and you may use cooking spray to prevent sticking or pour some oil
- Take the chicken thighs to bake for about 25 - 30 mins or until cooked. Enjoy!