Hey guys! If you are looking to try something new that is not just a normal cheesy crusty loaf, then try my recipe! Let me tell you this loaf will fill you with joy and of course…! For all of you cheese lovers, it is full of CHEESE! It will give you that Italian taste you crave from the pizza but you can get it from this recipe. Cheap….Easy….Creative….and DELICIOUS…! I created this recipe by myself because one day I felt like I wanted to eat pizza, but I didn’t want to go out and order it. So I grabbed a loaf in the fridge and thought of doing something new and there you go!
Look at that Mozzarella Cheese! Mmm… Does that make you hungry yet? I told you we gonna use three cheeses. For the meatballs, you can season some ground beef and mold it into a ball shape then cook it. Or you can buy the cooked meatball for your convenience. I love Italian food, and I believe that a lot of people do as well. Of course, I am that big fan of Italian food and trying my best to adapt the old into the new just for you and me. 🙂 Now I will show you the pic of the bread before I put it to bake, so you can see what it looks like before it is cooked.
I guarantee you that this is worth making. Especially if you’re the fan of cheese and pepperoni. 🙂 This recipes will make you fall in love with the aroma of the butter and take you to The Land of Neverending Cheesy goodness!
- Yield: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Italian Pepperoni Cheese Bread
- crusty bread loaf - 1
- pepperoni - 3/4 cup
- cooked ground beef/ meat ball - 1 cup
- cilantro - about 1 bunch
- salt - 2 pinches
- pepper - 1 pinch
- mozzarella cheese - 1/4 lb.
- cheddar cheese - 1/4 lb.
- grated parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup
- dried Italian herb - 3 Tsp.
- ground chili pepper - 3 Tsp.
- butter - 1/2 cup
- All Purpose Seasoning - 1 pinch (I use Kenny's brand.)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Melt the butter and mix all the seasonings then add it into the melted butter.
- Cut two evenly spaced parallel slits across the longest length of the bread. Then cut about four even perpendicular slits across the shortest length of the bread.
- Simply use your fingers to pry open each crack and drizzle some melted butter then stuff all the cheese , meatball , pepperoni and cilantro into each crack.
- Wrap the bread with foil and take it to bake for 15minutes until the cheese has mostly melted,and then unwrap and bake for about 5 minutes more to make the bread crusty and the cheese melted completely. Serve hot! Enjoy 🙂