If you would like to try something really HOT! Here is my Homemade Roasted Jalapeno pepper stuffed ground beef. Very easy recipes and doesn’t take too much time to prepare and cook. This is for all Jalapeno lovers , I created this recipes because that one day I found only Jalapeno pepper , ground beef and the ketchup in the fridge so I got the idea of combining them together and it turns out really hot and delicious! I hope you will try this and you can adjust the ingredients depending on your preference! 🙂
Roasted Jalapeno Stuffed Ground Beef
- Preheat oven to 430 F
- line the foil on the baking tray
- Mix the ground beef with some salt , pepper and ketchup or you can use tomato sauce because we want the sweet and sour taste.
- Stuff the ingredients into each of Jalapeno pepper.
- Place them on the baking tray and drizzle some olive oil to prevent sticking
- Bake for about 15 mins or until the meat is cooked. Let it cool for about 1-2 mins and Enjoy!