Crunchy….tender….tasty….and very easy to make! The fat of the pork butt slice combines with the tenderness of the asparagus will make you feel like a little paradise on earth! Yes and I mean it! 😉 This is one of the easiest recipes and this can be the appetizer or main course for everyone at anytime. Sprinkle some Kenny’s All Purpose Seasoning and in just one bite you will be in love.
Roasted Pork Wrapped Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Wash the asparagus , and set aside
- drizzle some salt , pepper on the asparagus, mix it well with hands
- Start wrapping the asparagus with the pork slice and drizzle some all purpose seasoning of your choice, it can be any brand that you like
- If you like it spicy , you can add some finely ground chili pepper.
- drizzle the pork with some sunflower oil , place the pork wrapped asparagus on the baking tray and take it to bake for about 25-30 minutes. The longer you bake the more tender the asparagus will be.